- Links and deskriptions from mary & mac design studio - 100 Extensive University Libraries from Around the World that Anyone Can Access:
- UCLA Online Institute for Cyberspace Law and Policy: This archive provides a rich resource for all formative laws taking place between 1995 through 2002.
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society: A part of Harvard Law, find publications and research that pertain to Internet law.
- Emory Law Ready Reference: This site offers links to free primary and secondary research sources. Find an Internet Legal Research Guide among many other guides.
- Santa Clara Law Library: Find lots of legal resources available on the Internet as well as legal research guides here.
- Cornell University Law School Legal Information Institute: Find procedures, codes, and more at this resource for public legal information.
- New Jersey Digital Legal Library: Hosted by Rutgers University Library, you can find papers on New Jersey law and legal history here.
- Tarlton Law Library: From the University of Texas School of Law, this library offers access to plenty of information for the general public.
- USC Gould School of Law: This library provides users online access to journals, legal resources, and electronic resources.
- Wise Law Library: In addition to the databases, this site also offers links to helpful legal websites, research tools, and library tools courtesy of University of Colorado Law.
- O’Quinn Law Library: From University of Houston, this library has access to databases as well as a few special collections available online.